Please attach an updated biography to this form upon submitting.
Please list City Council meeting dates, in order of preference, to be considered for the date of this public recognition. Please note that the City Council meets regularly every second and fourth Tuesday of each month at 6:00pm.
A Council Member Award of Recognition Upon Retirement shall be provided to retiring Council Members as indicated below. Such recognition is rare and therefore shall be presented on behalf of the City of Temecula in-person at a City Council meeting. Any related certificate shall be signed by all Council Members. To be eligible for such an award, a nominee must meet the following criteria:
1. Internal Form – The requisite recognition form, with supporting documentation, is submitted by relevant staff to the City Clerk’s Office pursuant to instructions by the relevant deadline.
2. Service – The subject Council Member has completed a minimum of one full-term if elected or the whole of an unexpired term if appointed.
3. Subcommittee Consideration – The subject Council Member received a recommendation for recognition by the full City Council from the Public Recognitions Ad Hoc Subcommittee.
4. Public Recognition – The subject Council Member receives recognition based on tenure with optional community recognitions at the meeting. While Board and Commission service is noted as part of the present
Four Terms and Beyond
I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that the foregoing is true and correct,
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field