2020 Temecula Art and Street Painting Festival Chalk Artist Hours: : Friday, June 5th 10am-4pm; Saturday, June 6th 10am-6pm; Sunday, June 7th 10am-2pm.
Theme: Temecula FUN
You may measure out any size dimension for your artwork as long as it fits in the 10x10 space provided.
I recognize and understand that officials, volunteers, and members of the City of Temecula, Community Services Department will not accept any responsibility for the loss, damage, or theft of CHALK ART, ART OR CRAFT ITEMS OR PERSONAL PROPERTY at the City of Temecula Art and Street Painting Festival.
I realize every precaution is taken to eliminate any injuries or hazard and a competent supervisor is present; however, in the event of any injury, I hereby waive, release, defend and hold harmless from any liability for damages for personal injury including accidental death, as well as from claims for property damage which may arise in connection with the above named activity, against the supervisor, the City of Temecula, its officers, agents, employees, and volunteers. I further permit the use of activity/event photography and/or video for media promotion.
• All artwork must be appropriate for family/public viewing (NO nudes or political statements).
• Artist must keep their work within the parameters of the 10x10 street canvas.
• Security will be provided Friday and Saturday night.
• Chalk painting will begin at 10am on Friday, June 5th and conclude at 2pm on Sunday, June 7th.
• Awards ceremony will be held at 3pm on Sunday, June 7th in Town Square Park.
• Canopies & umbrellas are not provided but encouraged. Artists are required to secure all canopies or umbrellas by weight or sandbag due to high winds in Old Town Temecula. Failure to comply will result in disqualification.
• NO PARKING will be allowed within the event area or within the road closure.
• FREE parking will be available in the Civic Center parking garage.
• NO SMOKING will be allowed within the event area.
• Chalk will be provided to all artists.
• In the event your artwork requires a significant amount of certain colors, please bring additional chalk or work with other participating artists to share chalk.
• Service animals only allowed. Must be on a leash at all times.
• Best of Show Winner to receive $100.
Chalk Artist must check-in by 10am on Saturday, June 6th or spot is forfeited.
All artwork must be appropriate for family/public viewing (NO nudes or political statements).
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field