Event Date & Time: Friday, January 7; 5:30pm-7:30pm
• Artwork must be appropriate for public/family viewing. No Nudes or Political Statements.
• Artwork must be original, hand-crafted, and created by the art exhibitor.
• Artist are encouraged to bring their own table, easels, and chair(s) for their 6x6 booth space.
• Tables, chairs, easels and table cloths are not provided.
• Selection of Art is based on the needs of the facility, nature of the event, and variety of applicants.
• Artists will receive acceptance/denial email within 5-10 business days of application submission.
• Event Load-in Time: 3-5:30pm. Event Time: 5:30-7:30pm. Tear-down Time: 7:30pm. Artists may not leave early.
• In the event of inclement weather or public health emergency, the event is subject to cancellation.
• FREE Parking is available in the Civic Center Parking Garage and various locations in Old Town. Loading Zone will be available in front of the Merc for limited space/time.
• No Smoking, No Pets allowed in event area.
• Riverside County Sales Tax applicable on all sales.
I recognize and understand that officials, volunteers, and members of the City of Temecula, Community Services Department will not accept any responsibility for the loss, damage, or theft of ART OR CRAFT ITEMS OR PERSONAL PROPERTY at the City of Temecula Art Off the Walls. I realize every precaution is taken to eliminate any injuries or hazard and a competent supervisor is present; however, in the event of any injury, I hereby waive, release, defend and hold harmless from any liability for damages for personal injury including accidental death, as well as from claims for property damage which may arise in connection with the above named activity, against the supervisor, the City of Temecula, its officers, agents, employees, and volunteers. I further permit the use of activity/event photography and/or video for media promotion.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field