How do I find a weed abatement contractor?

Using a reputable internet search engine is one way to find a weed abatement contractor. You may also reference a public contractor list maintained by the County of Riverside at the following link. Please note that this list is not an endorsement by the County of Riverside or City of Temecula in any manner and is only presented as a public convenience.  

Show All Answers

1. What do I do if I am not the owner of the property listed on the Notice?
2. How do I change the mailing address if I am the property owner?
3. What if my property is in Escrow?
4. Who is responsible for weeds in easements?
5. What will happen if I choose not to clear the violation from my property?
6. How much will it cost to have the City clear my property?
7. I cleared my property earlier in the year, but it rained and grew back. Do I have to clean the property again?
8. Can I burn cut vegetation?
9. How do I find a weed abatement contractor?