City of Temecula Senior Resources List
Meals for Curbside Pick-up 11:30 am -12:30 pmEvery Friday until we resume normal service operationsMary Phillips Senior Center, 41845 Sixth StreetWe encourage seniors to call the Senior Center in advance to reserve their mealFor more questions or to reserve your meal, please contact 951-694-6464If you are a senior 60 and over and not a member of the Senior Nutrition Program, please CLICK HERE to fill out the application and bring with you on Friday.
• Home Delivered Meal Program: The Home Delivered Meals Program through the Riverside County Office on Aging is for individuals sixty (60) years of age or older who may be at nutrition risk due to transportation or health issues that prevent them from taking care of their own nutritional needs. For more information regarding the program, please call Office on Aging, 1-800-510-2020
• Aging & Disability Resource Connection of Riverside County/Office on AgingFor information and Assistance on the most sought after contract or referral services available to Riverside County’s older adults, please call 1-800-510-2020. The Office on Aging Information and Assistance specialists will connect callers to the appropriate service.
• Temecula Noon Rotary Club/Senior Outreach CommitteeIf you know of a Senior that is at home and in need. (a call to lift their spirits, food box to be delivered or pick up medicine) Temecula Noon Rotary would love to help!(951) 445-7204
• National Council on AgingProvide tools and resources to seniorsPlease visit, https://www.ncoa.org/
• Community Mission of Hope(951) 444-1404
• 2-1-1 Community Connect Phone LineInformation and Referral
• Synergy Homecare(951) 296-2214Available to provide assistance with delivering medication and other basic essentials
• For more information, please call the Mary Phillips Senior Center at 951-694-6464 located at 41845 Sixth Street. Staff are available to direct your call and provide support where needed. If you would like to talk, please call the Mary Phillips Senior Center. Our team of caring staff will be making weekly calls to check on our local Temecula Seniors.
Temecula Grocery Stores Accommodating Senior Citizens
CVSFree Pharmacy Delivery951-699-758731771 Rancho California RdHours: 7:00am - 9:00pm
Organic RootsSpecial Hours for Seniors from 8:00am - 9:00am951-296-344440458 Winchester RdHours: 8:00am - 9:00pm
Stater BrothersSpecial Hours for Seniors from 7:45am - 8:00am951-303-124431813 Temecula PkwyHours: 7:45am - 9:00pm
TargetSpecial Hours for Seniors on Wednesdays from 8:00am - 9:00am951-676-266829676 Rancho California RdHours: 8:00am - 9:00pm
Tom’s FarmsSpecial Hours for Seniors from 8:00am - 9:00am (ages 55+)951-277-44223900 Temescal Canyon Rd, Temescal ValleyHours: 8:00am - 8:00pm
VonsSpecial Hours for Seniors from 7:00am - 9:00am951-695-677329530 Rancho California RdHours: 7:00am - 9:00pm
WinCo Special Hours for Seniors from 5:00am - 7:00am951-676-459540435 Winchester RdHours: 5:00am - 11:00pm