- Use caution and drive slowly in all parking areas
- Loitering in City parks is not permitted.
- Help keep our parks clean. Please do not litter.
- Appropriate use of handicapped parking will be monitored.
- Fire lanes must remain open at all times.
- Please clean up after your dogs.
- Consumption of alcohol in the park system is prohibited.
- Flying balloons, planes, rockets, and fireworks are not permitted.
- Party jumps must be preapproved. Call 951-694-6410 for information.
- Selling merchandise or providing services in City park sites or City recreational facilities without approval is prohibited.
- Overnight parking is prohibited at all park sites and facilities.
- For safety purposes, the use of private boats, powered motor boats or watercraft of any kind is prohibited at the Temecula Duck Pond and Harveston Lake Park.
- Feeding of the ducks at the Temecula Duck Pond and Harveston Lake Park is prohibited. Feeding ducks "people food" is detrimental to their livelihood and leads to overpopulation, dietary and nutritional problems, and aggressive behavior. It also contributes to a decline in water quality, degradation of landscape, along with significant cleanup and revegetation costs.
Party Jump Guidelines
- Only an approved vendor may install and uninstall inflatable bounce houses.
- Companies must provide their own generator.
- Inflatables must be hand delivered onto turf.
- Absolutely no driving vehicles on turf. Violators will be removed from the City vendor list indefinitely.
- Only standard jumps under 25x25 feet are allowed.
- No slides or water features are allowed.
- Inflatable bounce houses must be free standing and weighted. Stakes are not allowed in the parks and equipment may not be tied or tethered to trees, tables or other park amenities.
- All guests must follow the rules and guidelines of the equipment owner and manufacturer for safety.
- Inflatable bounce houses must be set-up in the specified area. (Marked in yellow)
- Inflatable bounce houses may only operate at parks between 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Only invited guests may use the bounce house.
The City of Temecula is currently collaborating with the Harveston Homeowners Association on approaches to consider restoring public fishing at Harveston Lake. During the annual budget review and capital improvement process, the City is attempting to identify additional resources for lake improvements and program modifications.
Although this process would not be immediate, the City will evaluate viable fishing options for residents and visitors as discussed at the January 2018 Community Services Commission. This item will be on the Commission Agenda only after funding is secured as part of the budget process. Annual Operating Budget decisions are anticipated to be confirmed by June of 2018.