The City of Temecula offers year-round and flexible schedules for students. The internship program is offered to undergraduate/ graduate college students who are looking to gain experience, earn college credit, or simply get involved with their local government.
- Gain hands-on project experience, expand problem-solving skills, and develop personal and professional networking skills.
- Assist in community projects for various departments throughout City Hall.
- Interns will coordinate community programs and events.
- The responsibilities will allow interns to develop invaluable workforce skills like project management, budget management, office professionalism, and communication skills.
The City of Temecula is seeking college students to fill positions in various City Departments including:
- Building & Safety
- City Clerk
- City Manager
- Code Enforcement
- Community Development
- Community Services
- Economic Development
- Human Resources
- Public Works
- Special Needs
- Submit a resume, cover letter, and letter of recommendation to Charles Walker via email at Charles.Walker@TemeculaCa.gov.
- Qualifications will be screened.
- Once the student is cleared, they will be contacted for an interview and further steps.
- If offered the position, the student will then receive an internship application and must successfully pass a Live Scan Fingerprinting background check.