A valid library card is required for use of conference/study rooms. See reference staff for details.
Guidelines for Use
- There is a maximum occupancy of 6 in a study room.
- Four small study rooms are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Rooms can not be reserved or rented.
- Customers/groups may use a study room for 1 single use of up to 2 hours per day.
- If all rooms are occupied, check at the reference desk for availability.
Study rooms were designed to accommodate those customers seeking a quiet environment. Excessive noise or activity will be viewed as disruptive. Disruptive behavior may result in the loss of study room privileges. Study rooms will be inspected before library cards are returned; customers will be held accountable for any damage found.
Study Rooms will be locked 15 minutes before closing.
Small Conference Room
- There is a maximum occupancy of 8 in the conference room.
- Conference room may be rented.
- Hourly rates are as listed on the Temecula Public Library Fee Schedule.
- If this room is not rented, it may be used on a first come, first serve basis for a single use of up to 2 hours per day.