Temecula Skate Park
The Temecula Skate Park offers the ultimate scooter, skateboarding and in-line skating experience.
The park consists of a competition 60-foot diameter bowl with ramp entry. A 10-foot wide apron connects the upper bowl with a street plaza skate area. The street plaza has a pyramid, fun box, curbs, ramps, stairs, and a hand rail. The facility is lighted for night skating.
The facility can accommodate a maximum capacity of 30 participants at one time.
Skate Park Rules
For a list of rules, see our Skate Park Rules page.
For comprehensive information, see our General Information page.
Ronald Reagan Sports Park
42569 Margarita Road
Temecula, CA 92591
- An annual membership is required and costs $1.00.
- Memberships must be renewed each year.
- Parent/legal guardian must be present at time of membership purchase and/or renewal for a minor.
- $1/year required membership
- No daily entry fee for Temecula residents
- $5 entry fee for non-Temecula residents per session
The following protective gear is required: helmet, elbow and knee pads. Participants must bring their own protective gear.
You can now receive text alerts regarding closures and events to your cell phone. Just text the word "TEMSKATEPARK" TO 84483. See our flyer (PDF) for more information.
Hours & Schedule
The park is staffed and open to the public for various sessions each day, 7 days a week (with the exception of some holidays). Please see the monthly calendar (PDF) for specific session (skate or scooter) times.
Scooter and skate times are separated for safety reasons.
- Scooter: Only scooters are permitted.
- Skate: Only skateboards, inline skates, and roller skates are permitted.
During the spring and summer months the Temecula Skate Park hosts various events. Check back for event fliers and information regarding the required preregistration.
For more information call 951-694-6480.