4th of July Extravaganza
Star Spangled 4th of July Parade
July 4th, 10:00am Start - Old Town Temecula
The 4th of July Parade will be starting at 10am Thursday morning. The parade will be running arch to arch, South to North. Parking is available at the Old Town Parking Garage (South of the Civic Center on Mercedes St). Old Town Front Street will be closed from 9am until about noon. You will be able to access the parking garage until 9:45am from the north end of town via Mercedes Street.
*Additional Handicapped Parking will be available in the 6th Street Parking Lot
Parade Road Closures
- Second Street, Stampede parking lot, Old Town Front Street from First Street heading north to Third Street will be closed from 6am-12pm
- Old Town Front Street will remain open to Third Street, with access from the north until 9am
- Old Town Front Street will be closed to all traffic from 9am-12pm
- Moreno Road will be closed from 10am-12pm
- Mercedes will be open for north bound traffic only from 9:45am-12pm
4th of July Family Fun & Fireworks
July 4th, 2:00pm - Ronald Reagan Sports Park
- Festivities start at 2pm, however the park opens at 6am.
- Fireworks start at 9pm sharp. Music broadcasted on KATY 101.3
- Food Vendors and Kids Fun Zone.
- Handicap parking is limited and first come, first serve. Arrive early to secure a parking spot.
- Uber/Lyft Drop-Off and Pick-up Zone will be conveniently located at first entrance to park off Margarita Road.
- ATMs located in the Food Vendor area only.
- Entertainment from 2pm-9pm on the main stage.
- CRC Pool is open from 11am-3pm.
- Entertainment is free excluding vendors and fun zone.
- No overnight camping allowed in the park.
Sports Park Road Closures
- Pauba Road between Margarita Road and Showalter Road closed from July 4th at 8am and re-opening on July 5th at 12am
- Calle Ventura closed from July 4th at 8am and re-opening on July 5th at 12am
- Calle Camellia closed from July 4th at 8am and re-opening on July 5th at 12am
- Margarita Road between Rancho Vista Road and Pauba Road closed July 4th from 7pm-10pm
- RV parking in the parking lots are prohibited.
- RV parking along park side of Rancho Vista is allowed after 6am on July 2nd in marked/designated areas only.
- There are no RV hookups available. Dry camping only.
- RV slide outs prohibited.
- NO OVERNIGHT PARKING ON JULY 4TH
- NO overnight parking in any parking areas.
- NO alcohol or glass containers.
- NO dogs off leash.
- NO STAKING OR ROPING OFF AREAS.
- Fun Zone opens at 2pm, wristbands required.
- Wristbands are $5 each, cash only.
- Wristbands grant unlimited use of the inflatable bounce area, games, prize wheel and face painting.
- Fun Zone closes at 8:00pm.
- No refunds issued.