Pool Party Zone
Enjoy a day of fun in the sun and celebrate a birthday, graduation, or any other special day by renting the Pool Party Zone at the Community Rec Center Pool.
The Pool Party Zone is:
- A private area on the pool deck for you and your guests
- Will be available on Saturdays and Sundays while Public Swim is going on (June 1-September 29, 2019).
- Your space from 1:00-5:00 p.m. (during Public Swim)
- The perfect place to host your next pool party
The Pool Party Package - $200
We provide the tables, chairs, lifeguards
- Use of the Pool Party Zone
- A private area on deck for you and your guests for 4 hours.
- A canopy to cover the area.
- All the tables and chairs you need (set-up prior to your arrival).
- Entry for 20 Guests
- Each guest will receive a wristband to wear throughout the event.
Canpurchase additional wristbands for $2/person (up to 50 peopletotal).
- The Full Party Experience
- Decorate the space and make it your own! You may use signs, table cloths, place settings, and balloons.
- You will have 20 minutes before your party to set up and 20 minutes after to clean up.
- Food and drink will be allowed in the Pool Party Zone, but there is no storage space* so please plan accordingly. (Pizza is highly recommended).
- *Note: There will be access to the fridge/freezer for cake and ice cream only.
- Optional Private Rental - Additional $150
How to Rent the "Zone"
So you want to have a party at the pool? Great! Click the link in order to rent the Pool Party Zone (available May 8, 2019).
Please note: Renter must be at least 18 years of age and be present throughout the duration of the event.
All reservations must be complete at least 2 weeks in advance. First come, first serve basis. Only 1 party is scheduled per day.
Please see the Pool Party Rental Guide (PDF) for more information about the reservations process, rental fees, and what you can and cannot bring.