Pool Party Zone
Enjoy a day of fun in the sun and celebrate a birthday, graduation, or any other special day by renting the Pool Party Zone at the Community Rec Center Pool.
The Pool Party Zone is:
- A private area on the pool deck for you and your guests
- Will be available on Saturdays and Sundays while Public Swim is going on (May 27-October 8, 2017).
- Your space from 1:00-5:00 p.m. (during Public Swim)
- The perfect place to host your next pool party
The Pool Party Package - $200
We provide the tables, chairs, lifeguards and pool! You take care of the rest. Below is what is included in your Pool Party Package:
- Use of the Pool Party Zone
- A private area on deck for you and your guests for 4 hours.
- A canopy to cover the area.
- All the tables and chairs you need (set-up prior to your arrival).
- Entry for 20 Guests
- Each guest will receive a wristband to wear throughout the event.
- Can purchase additional wristbands for $2/person (up to 50 people total).
- The Full Party Experience
- Decorate the space and make it your own! You may use signs, table cloths, place settings, and balloons.
- You will have 20 minutes before your party to set up and 20 minutes after to clean up.
- Food and drink will be allowed in the Pool Party Zone, but there is no storage space* so please plan accordingly. (Pizza is highly recommended).
- *Note: There will be access to the fridge/freezer for cake and ice cream only.
- Optional Private Rental - Additional $150
How to Rent the "Zone"
So you want to have a party at the pool? Great! Below you will find what you need to do in order to rent the Pool Party Zone. Please note: Renter must be at least 18 years of age and be present throughout the duration of the event.
It is first come, first serve, so reserve early!
- Download the Pool Party Rental Guide (PDF) and familiarize yourself with the information.
- Find out if the date you would like is available by contacting the Aquatics Office (Have several dates in mind in case your first choice is taken).
- Fill out your Pool Party Request Form (found at the end of your packet) and bring that with your payment to the Aquatics Office Monday - Friday between 9-5 p.m.
Please see the Pool Party Rental Guide (PDF) for more information about the reservations process, rental fees, and what you can and cannot bring.