Shallow Water Aerobics
Low-impact but high energy! Take advantage of the aquatics environment to energize your workout routine. This class incorporates cardio and resistance training for a full body workout. Class is held in shallow water; participants do not need to be able to swim.
There will be a Shallow Water Class and a Deep Water Classes occurring at the same time. You must register for a specific class. Switching classes on the day of will not be allowed.
Instructor: Jolie and Elexis
Location: CRC Pool - 30875 Rancho Vista Road
Register: Find the class in the online catalog under "Aquatic Fitness Classes"
|Jul 13-Aug 7||M/W/F||7:30-8:30 a.m.||CRC||$28/month|
|Jul 14-Aug 6||T/Th||7:30-8:30 a.m.||CRC||$20/month|
|Aug 10-31||M/W/F||9:00-10:00 a.m.||CRC||$21/month|
|Aug 11-Aug 27||T/Th||9:00-10:00 a.m.||CRC||$15/month|
Please click here to access the registration website.
Rules and Guidelines
Water Exercise Rules and Guidelines
- There will be a strict maximum capacity for each class. Each participant will be assigned a location in the pool where they will stay for the class.
- There will be a Shallow Water Class and a Deep Water Classes occurring at the same time. You must register for a specific class. Switching classes on the day of will not be allowed.
- Participants must register for the updated Water Exercise Classes. Click here.
- Participants will wait in designated staging areas until their reserved time begins.
- Participants must exit the pool promptly at the end of their class/workout time.
- Refunds will not be given for a missed class/workout.
- Drop-in swimmers will not be allowed.
CRC Pool Facility Rules and Guidelines
- All swimmers will be required to participate in a temperature screening before entering the facility including the pool area.
- All swimmers are required to wear a mask when in the facility until entering the pool. Masks can be left in the designated staging area.
- Restrooms and on-deck shower will be available for use. The locker room area and indoor showers will be closed for the time-being.
- Please enter the facility through the back gate and exit the facility on the west side near the baby pool. (signs will be posted).
- You are encouraged to enter the facility and leave the facility in your swimsuit as to minimize contact.