Applications, Forms, & Handouts
All Planning services are available online. On this page you can learn more about our pre-application, formal application, applications, forms, handouts and how to submit online. If you have questions, contact us by visiting TemeculaCA.gov/contact (then select Planning).
Pre-Applications allow applicants to receive a City of Temecula review prior to a formal application. Some highlights of our Pre-Application are:
- It is free
- Important feedback is provided before a formal submittal
- It takes ~2 weeks for review
- No appointment is needed for submittal
- Submit Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Submitting Planning Applications (Formal)
- Confirm that you are located within the City of Temecula by using our "Am I in the City of Temecula" app.
- Download and complete the required application (available below). Applications must be complete prior to submittal.
- Make sure your application meets our digital submittal requirements (available here).
- Submit your Planning application (available here or by clicking the big red button below)
- If accepted by staff, pay fees (staff will email an invoice). If incomplete, fix errors as directed by staff.
If you have questions after reading the application(s) and above instructions, give us a call at 951-694-6400 and ask to speak with the Planner of the Day.
- Accessory Dwelling Unit (PDF)
- Appeal (PL52)(PDF)
- Bingo License (PDF)
- Bond Application (PDF)
- Business License & Massage Establishment Permit (PDF)
- Conditional Use Permit (PDF)
- Development Impact Fee Reduction (PDF)
- Development Plan Application PL-58 (PDF)
- Entertainment License PL92
- Extension of Time (PDF)
- HANS (PDF)
- Historical Appropriateness Certificate
- Home Product Review (PDF)
- Land Division Phasing Map (PDF)
- Land Use-Zoning-SP Amendment Application (PDF)
- Minor Exception (PDF)
- Model Home Complex (PDF)
- Modifications Application PL-68 (PDF)
- PL-91 Urban Lot Splits
- Pre-Application (PDF)
- Public Convenience or Necessity (PCN) (PDF)
- Sales Trailer TUP (PDF)
- SB35 Affordable Housing Supplement
- Sign Program or Sign Program Amendment
- Temporary Sign Application (PDF)
- Temporary Sign Application for Businesses in Old Town (PDF)
- Temporary Use Permit (TUP)
- Tentative Maps (PDF)
- Variance (PDF)
- Vendors License (PDF)
- Wireless Antenna Facility (PDF)