What is my Zoning?You can determine the zoning designation of your property quickly and easily by using our online GIS (Geography Information System) tool. You can also view our Zoning Map (PDF).
Once you have determined your zoning designation, you can research zoning regulations in the Zoning Chapter of the Temecula Municipal Code. The tabs below can assist you with the different development standards and use regulations. If your property is labeled with "SPI", "SP-#", or PDO, please use the Specific Plan and Planned Development Overlay tab below.
If you have additional questions, please contact our staff at 951-694-6400 and request to speak with the Planner of the Day (POD). For formal Zoning Letters, please use the form located on the bottom of this page.
- Commercial / Office / Industrial
- Specific Plans (SP) & Planned Development Overlays (PDO)
Additional Development Standards
- City-Wide Design Guidelines
- Riverside County Ordinance 655 (Palomar Lighting Ordinance)
- LED Lights should be Dark Sky Compliant fixtures that are fully shielded and must have a color of 3,000 Kelvin (K) or below. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>