- 4 p.m.
- Thursday, October 17, 2013
- City of Murrieta, City Council Chambers
1 Towne Square
Murrieta, CA 92562
Gabriela Baeza has worked with the San Diego County Office of Education since 1999.
Experience & Responsibilities
As a member of the Student Support Services Department, she is responsible for coordinating and implementing violence prevention/intervention services to various school districts. Gabriela provides professional development training in the areas of:
- Adolescent and teen female development, including topics such as:
- Body image
- Commercial sexual exploitation of children
- Girls’ risk and protective factors
- Teen relationship violence
- Group implementation
- Gabriela provides direct service to youth by delivering self-esteem/empowerment groups, lessons on violence prevention topics, and leadership conferences.
- She also provides educational workshops for parents on positive communication and strategies for strengthening family relationships.
Gabriela has a Master of Arts in Education/Counseling and Guidance with a PPS Credential from Point Loma Nazarene University and a Master of Public Administration with an Emphasis in Criminology from San Diego State University.
Related Information & Resources