Temecula Police Stations
Hard card and Livescan fingerprinting services are available at the Old Town Station from Monday-Friday, 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. by appointment only. Please call 951-506-5130 to schedule an appointment for Old Town.
The Promenade Mall Substation offers fingerprinting services (Hard card and Livescans) all week from 10:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. by appointment only. Please call 951-506-5160 to schedule an appointment for the Mall Substation.
Fingerprint cards are not provided at the substations. Subjects requiring fingerprints must have the cards provided to them from the agency requesting the prints. If the agency does not provide the cards, fingerprint cards can be typically purchased at locations that provide mailing services.
Livescan services require the applicant to have the livescan request form in hand, provided to them from the agency requesting the scan. The substations are unable to provide the forms.
Fees: Hardcard printing is $10 per card. Livescan fees contain a $10 rolling fee in addition to the fees charged by the DOJ and FBI. The substations only accept cash or check. There are no credit or debit cards accepted.
Massage Ordinance Background Investigation & Fingerprinting
Call 951-696-3186 to set up an interview.
You can obtain copies of police reports by first contacting the Southwest Station at 951-696-3000 to see if the report is ready and available. If the report is releasable you can request it to be faxed to a substation that is convenient for you to pick it up. There is a $24 fee, payable by cash or pre-printed check for a copy of the report.
Other Services Offered at Both Substations
- Towed/Stored Vehicle Release: $151 (Cash or Check Only)
- Pay Repossession Fees: $15
- Have most “Fix-it” Tickets signed off
- File past public/private property traffic collision reports
- Obtain Ride A Long applications
- Obtain RV/Oversize Vehicle Permits- No Charge
- Obtain various information on crime prevention, neighborhood watch, stranger/danger or other types of programs available through the department
- ABC Permits: $31
Additional Services (Old Town Substation Only)
- Apply for Solicitor and Secondhand Dealers Permits
- Apply for a Taxi Driver Permit: $72