Pujol School House

The Pujol School House
  • Opened in 1889
  • Originally located where the museum stands today
  • Building was moved twice, the last time (in 1986) to 29825 Santiago Road
First Old Town School
Although not the first school in Temecula area, it served as the first school actually built in Old Town.

Functions of the Structure
  • For many years, beginning in 1915, the school house served as the only Protestant church in Temecula.
  • It is now owned by the Temecula Community Church.