Temecula is well known for its championship golf courses, a climate perfect for serene and beautiful hot-air ballooning adventures, and award-winning wineries nestled in 3,000 acres of picturesque wine country, but that's just the beginning. The community's mix of entertaining activities and friendly residents makes visitors want to return again and again.
Old Town DistrictLocated in the heart of Temecula, the Old Town district blends historic buildings with over 640 antique dealers, unique shopping, and restaurants.
Special EventsOld Town Temecula is the site of many special events, including:
- Car shows
- Semi-Annual Rod Runs
- Summer weekend entertainment
- Western Days
Things To Do
- Take a jaunt in a horse-drawn carriage or stroll along the wooden boardwalks.
- Every Saturday, visit the popular Farmer's Market which offers a wealth of fresh produce, flowers, and crafts.
- Tour the Temecula Valley Museum and discover the city's historical treasures.
- Enjoy the wacky inventor Professor Phineas Pennypickle's home workshop at the Imagination Workshop Children's Museum.
- Experience an evening out at our Old Town Temecula Community Theater.