Community Transportation Resources
Looking for alternative transportation ideas? Check out these resources to help get to and from a destination:
TVCC Weekly Webinar Series
The Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce (TVCC) hosts free webinars every Wednesday from noon to 1pm. The series will cover several aspects of COVID-19’s impact on businesses, including HR, legal, finance, operations, insurance, and more.
The Inland Empire Small Business Development Center (SBDC) offers helpful webinars throughout the week. Follow their Facebook and events page for information specific to each webinar, and to register.
Additional in-depth small business webinar trainings from SBDC calendar include:
Click on the webinar name to register.
- April 13: Google Analytics 101, April 14: eCommerce Marketplaces: Which Ones Are For You? (Temecula), April 14: Demystifying TikTok – How To Use It For Your Business, April 14: Outrank your Competition in the Search Engine Optimization Game, April 20: SEO – Beyond the Basics, April 21: Demystifying QuickBooks Online (Temecula), April 21: Instagram Masterclass For Businesses, April 22: The Image Webinar, April 26: Marketing Budgets and Spend, April 26: Next Gen Retail – A Program for Brick and Mortar Retailers, April 27: How to Write Product Descriptions for Your Ecommerce Site that Wins You Customers, April 27: Client Management for Business Growth, April 28: Using Video to Connect and Convert Your Audience to Becoming Customers
- May 3: Financial Fitness Bootcamp: 4-Day Small Business Training, May 5: SBDC Eats: Cottage Food Operation (CFO) or Microenterprise Home Kitchen Operation (MHKO) Startup Series, May 11: Cash for Growth, May 13: SBDC Eats
Local Business Resources
Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce
In an effort to provide Temecula residents and businesses with factual COVID-19 resources and current information, the Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce (TVCC) is providing on their website business resources, employer and employee resources, health facts and data, individual household resources, and webinars with videos of local experts and leaders with tools to educate the business community, employers, and employees.
Visit Temecula Valley
Visit Temecula Valley (VTV) is committed to the safety and well-being for both visitors and businesses. VTV is closely monitoring the ongoing situation and keeping its partners informed on travel industry updates. CLICK HERE to read business updates on local restaurants, breweries, wineries and hotels; have a virtual wine tasting or hot air balloon flight; and sign-up for the VTV newsletter.
County of Riverside's Business Ambassador Program - Free consultations to serve Temecula businesses with an individualized assessment at no-cost to help businesses run safely and efficiently. During the visit or phone consultation, the Business Ambassador will provide a toolkit and other helpful resources to businesses with questions or concerns about COVID-19 readiness and reopening. Call 951-955-0493 or click here for more information or to request a consultation. For a quick overview of the program, watch this short vimeo.
Temecula Food Pantries
- Circle of Care (26090 Ynez Rd) - Drive-up food distribution to families in need Monday through Thursday, 10:30am-12:30pm. Located at the Crossroads Church (26090 Ynez Rd), north side of the parking lot. For more information, please visit their website: circleofcareministries.org
- Community Mission of Hope (41760 Rider Way) - Drive-up distribution of fresh food and commodities Monday through Friday, 10am to 12pm. Residents of Temecula, Murrieta, Aguanga and Anza only, please. Following your first visit, a case manager will contact you for a phone intake. For more information, please visit their website: cmoh.net
- Saint Vincent de Paul Food Pantry Temecula (41875 C St) - Drive-up distribution every Friday, 9am-10:30am, at St. Catherine of Alexandria Catholic Church (41875 C St). For more information, please call 951-587-6752.
Looking for a job? The State of California has a one-stop resource for the people of California impacted by job loss during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Search for jobs online at onwardca.org.
Join the U.S. Small Business Administration, virtually! The SBA is hiring additional employees to assist with disaster relief efforts. Bilingual language skills are a plus. Remote jobs are available nationwide.
Goodwill is here to help, as essential businesses are expanding their workforce and immediately hiring for temporary and new positions. Search for new and temporary job opportunities at goodwill.org. No-cost online skill building workshops also available now at goodwill.org.
Attention Job Seekers! Search for jobs, job fairs and workshops, educational programs and apprentices, and more with CalJOBS. Search for jobs online at caljobs.ca.gov. Look for jobs from your smartphone with the CalJOBS Mobile App.
The Employment Development Department (EDD) provides a variety of support services to individuals affected by COVID-19 in California. For faster and more convenient access to those services, use the online options and Coronavirus information page.
Sick or Quarantined
If unable to work due to having or being exposed to COVID-19 (certified by a medical professional), you may file a Disability Insurance (DI) claim.
For guidance on the disease, visit the California Department of Public Health website.
Reduced Work Hours
If your employer has reduced your hours or shut down operations due to COVID-19, you may file an Unemployment Insurance (UI) claim.
Utility Information for Residents and Businesses
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, several utility companies have temporarily suspended disconnections and/or waived late fees due to non-payment through September 30, 2021. Refer to the links and phone numbers below for specific information from each company.
|ELECTRIC||Southern California Edison||800-684-8123|
|GAS||Southern California Gas Company||800-427-2200 Customer Assistance Programs|
|SEWER||Eastern Municipal Water||800-698-0400|
|WATER||Eastern Municipal Water||800-698-0400|
|Rancho California Water||951-296-6900 Automated info line: 951-296-6930|
Local Hygiene, Cleaning & PPE Supplies
|60 Grit||Face shields, intubation boxes, acrylic barriers||60gritstudios.com||(818) 357-1824|
|All Out Nano / Serenity Technology||Hand sanitizing Sprays (2 to 8oz); sold individually or in bundles||alloutnano.com/shop||(951) 587-3753|
|Garage Brewing||Personal sized hand sanitizing gels||garagebrewco.com (only available in-store)||(951) 587-2537|
|Gems n Loans||Cleaning supplies, Lysol, hand sanitizer||gemsnloanstemecula.com|
|Glennie’s Office Products||Hand sanitizer (in 8oz, 16oz, and 1gal. sizes), 50-pack face mask bundles, disinfectant wipes, cleaning supplies, bleach||glenniesop.com||(951) 296-3627|
|Kalifornia Distilleries||Hand sanitizer (8oz to 750mg) with refillable options||kaliforniadistilleries.com||(951) 239-5183|
|Office Depot||Hand sanitizer (in 8oz, 16oz, and 1gal. sizes), 50-pack face mask bundles, disinfectant wipes, cleaning supplies, bleach||officedepot.com||(800) 463-3768|
|Paulson Manufacturing||Masks, goggles||Available by Distributor||Call TVCC for referral to distributors - (951) 676-5090|
|Staples||Limited quantities of hand sanitizer, cleaning products||staples.com||(951) 302-6478|
|Sono Wipes||Medical grade wipes||ultrasoundwipes.com||(855) 879-4737|
|Soft Touch Group||Surgical masks (50 count)||softtouchgroup.com||(714) 478-3791|
Industrial Cleaning & Sanitation Service Providers
|1 800 Water Damage Temecula/Murrieta||Sanitizing office space||1800waterdamage.com||(951) 228-5060|
|Home Perfect Restoration||Sanitizing office space||homeperfectsocal.com||(951) 303-1333|
|Pulido Cleaning & Restoration||Sanitizing office space||teampulido.com||(951) 296-9090|
|R.E.E. Mechanical Inc.||Industrial HVAC for COVID concerns||reehvac.net||(800) 742-0910|
|Superior Restoration||Water damage, extraction or cleanup, mold damage, fire smoke damage restoration||http://www.superiorrestore.com||951-200-5621|
|Anita’s Custom Tailoring||Face masks with optional filter||anitascustomtailoring.com||(951) 775-4928|
|Brilliant Image Group||Various products available||big-img.com||(951) 695-8853|
|Clear Blue Promotions||Hand sanitizer, masks, sneeze guards, floor vinyls, disposable pens||clearbluepromotions.com||(951) 452-3856|
|Fully Promoted||Hand sanitizer, wellness products||fullypromoted.com||(951) 370-9816|
|Haute Inspiration||Surgical masks, microfiber cloth masks, hand sanitizer in all sizes including pumps||hauteinspirations.com||(858) 715-6972|
|Impact Marketing||Face masks, hand sanitizer||impact.ms||(888) 441-1233|
|JD Promotions||Masks, hand sanitizers, thermometers, disposable pens, floor vinyls||jdpromos.com||(951) 473-2210|
- Riverside County Economic Development
Business and Employee Assistance
- U.S. Small Business Administration
Small Business Assistance
- California Restaurant Association
Restaurant Relief and Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Small Business Emergency Loans
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Small Business Emergency Loans
- Interested in tracking the economic impacts of COVID-19 on people, businesses, and communities across the United States in real time? Opportunity Insights has such an economic tracker at www.Tracktherecovery.org.
- For information specific to Riverside County, read The Pandemic and The Economy in Riverside County, dated July 21, 2020, a report by the Inland Empire Economic Partnership with insight to the economic impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic to our region to date.