Local COVID-19 Testing Sites
PUBLIC TESTING SITES
FREE COVID-19 Diagnostic Testing (PCR) is available to any Riverside County resident who wants to be tested including healthy individuals who do not exhibit any symptoms.
State Testing Sites - FREE
- Perris - Bob Glass Gymnasium (101 North D Street, Perris) - 101 North D Street - Mondays through Thursdays: 7am-7pm
- Beaumont - Women’s Club (306 E. 6th Street, Beaumont) - Wednesdays through Fridays: 7am-7pm, Saturdays: 7am-5pm
- Moreno Valley - Cottonwood Golf Center (13671 Frederick Street, Moreno Valley) - Mondays through Thursdays: 7am-7pm
- Desert Hot Springs - Lozano Community Center (12-800 W. Arroyo Drive, Desert Hot Springs) - Wednesdays through Fridays: 7am-7pm, Saturdays: 7am-5pm
Testing information and hours of operation on this web page are subject to change.
County Testing Sites - FREE
NOTE: For Temecula's location listed below (at Ronald Reagan Sports Park on Thursdays only), you must register directly at http://bit.ly/CityofTemeculaTesting. For all other County locations, visit gettested.ruhealth.org. Call 800-945-6171 for questions:
- Lake Elsinore - Diamond Stadium (500 Diamond Drive, Lake Elsinore)
- Perris - Lake Perris Fairgrounds (18700 Lake Perris Drive, Perris)
- Moreno Valley - Crossword Christian Church (21401 Box Springs Road, Moreno Valley) - Mondays through Fridays, 8am-4pm
- Riverside - Sears Building (5261 Arlington Avenue, Riverside)
PRIVATE TESTING SITES
Private Testing - Cost Varies.
NOTE: Covid Clinic provides free (no out of pocket) PCR tests to Temecula Residents
The following local medical offices and mobile locations offer COVID-19 diagnostic testing to those with symptoms or who have been exposed to the virus. Some also offer antibody testing. Please reach out to them directly for additional testing information, pricing, appointments and more.
- Covid Clinic (40820 Winchester, Temecula - Promenade Temecula Shopping Mall, northwest parking lot in front of JC Penny and Macy's). Drive-thru testing Mondays through Sundays, 7am-8pm. Hours and days of operation may change depending on demand. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit https://covidclinic.org/temecula-site/ for more information.
- FREE (zero cost) COVID-19 polymerase chain reaction (PCR) diagnostic test (with laboratory results in a couple of days).
- Paid COVID-19 tests that may require payment up front, including antibody testing and rapid results testing at a cost outlined on their website at https://covidclinic.org/#tests.
- Accelerated Urgent Care (41540 Winchester Rd, Temecula). Walk-ins are accepted, but appointments are recommended to reduce wait times. Call 951-365-5585 or visit acceleratedurgentcare.com/covid-19 for more information.
- United Medical Doctors Urgent Care (31150 Temecula Parkway, Ste 101, Temecula). Call 951-383-2618 or visit www.unitedmdurgentcare.com for more information.
- Temecula 24 Hour Urgent Care (41715 Winchester Rd, Ste 101, Temecula) available 24 hours. Offers PCR testing (with results within 24-48 hours) may be billed to insurance when have symptoms, and paid COVID-19 rapid testing (results in about an hour). Call 951-308-4451 or visit temecula24hoururgentcare.com to make a reservation or for more information.
- Temecula Center for Integrative Medicine (27450 Ynez Rd, Ste 100, Temecula). COVID-19 testing for current patients only; antibody testing available to the public. Call 951-383-4333 for more information.
- RJ Clinical Institute (44045 Margarita Rd, Ste 101 & 102, Temecula). Call 951-302-1122 or visit COVID19testcenter.rjclinical.com for more information. Antibody testing also available.
Testing information on this web page is subject to change.