Reopening Status of City Facilities
- CRC Pool open for public swim, lap swim, masters swim, and water exercise classes only. Additional programs to follow soon. For more information, please visit temeculaca.gov/327/Aquatics
- Volleyball and basketball courts open on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Temecula Library began offering Express Service Pickup on June 22 (Library is not open to the public at this time).
- Temecula Skate Park, Hockey rink, and Pump Track, and on-site restrooms (42569 Margarita Road).
- All stationary activities in parks (exercise, picnicking, etc.)
- Ball fields are open but prohibited by the State of California from being utilized for any contact or team sports at this time, including (but not limited to) any type of team sport day camps, practices or games.
- Fishing and paddle boat rentals at Harveston Park (28582 Harveston Drive)
- All parking lots to all City parks
- Dog parks and parking lots at Red Hawk Community Park (44747 Redhawk Parkway) and Margarita Community Park (29119 Margarita Road)
- Tennis courts, pickle ball courts and restrooms at Margarita Community Park (29119 Margarita Road) and Pala Park (44900 Temecula Lane)
- Tennis courts at Temecula Valley High School
- Please note: All City parks and trails have remained opened through this pandemic allowing walking, jogging, hiking, bicycling, or other outdoor activities.
- The Temecula HELP Center (28922 Pujol St) is open two days a week, Tuesday and Thursday 9am - 4pm and temporarily closed on all other days. Staff is still receiving and answering messages at 951-240-4242.
(until further notice)
- Temecula City Hall reopened to the public on June 15, and temporarily re-closed to the public on July 14 (read press release here). Virtual permits and other online services remain available.
- Conference Center at City Hall, 41000 Main Street
- All bathrooms at public parks except at Margarita Community Park (29119 Margarita Rd), Pala Community Park (44900 Temecula Lane) and Ronald Reagan Sports Park (42569 Margarita Road)
- All playgrounds and playground equipment
- Ball fields are specifically prohibited by the State of California from being utilized for any contact or team sports at this time, including (but not limited to) any type of team sport day camps, practices or games
- All classes and activities cancelled (until further notice)
- Ronald H. Roberts Temecula Public Library, 30600 Pauba Road (open for Express Service Pickup only, as of June 22 - read more)
- Community Recreation Center, 30875 Rancho Vista Road
- Margarita Recreation Center, 29119 Margarita Road
- Eagle Soar Park and Splash Pad at Margarita Community Park, 29119 Margarita Road
- Jefferson Recreation Center, 41375 McCabe Court
- Pennypickle’s (Temecula Children’s Museum), 42081 Main Street
- Temecula Valley Museum (28314 Mercedes Street) reopened on June 23, but has since temporarily closed. Tentative reopening date is Thursday, July 23. For more information, please visit: temeculavalleymuseum.org
- Temecula Community Center, 28816 Pujol Street
- The Merc, 42051 Main Street
- Old Town Temecula Community Theater, 42051 Main Street
- Mary Phillips Senior Center, 41845 6th Street