Community Services Department Photo Contest
City of Temecula Community Services Department is holding a Photo Contest from March 30, 2019 – July 31, 2019.
Celebrate National Park & Recreation Month by participating in the City of Temecula’s Instagram photo contest. Capture Recreation In Temecula! From now, through the month of July, we want to see photos of you, your friends, and family enjoying activities at our beautiful parks and facilities.
- Be sure to follow us on Instagram @TemeculaParksAndRec
- Be sure to tag @TemeculaParksAndRec
- Post your photo to Instagram using #PARKRECLUV or #TCSDPHOTOCONTEST (Your account cannot be private, or we won’t be able to see your post)
- Winners will be contacted via direct message on August 14, 2019
Submitting Photos by Email:
- Send to CommunityServices@TemeculaCA.gov
- Limit: Up to three (3) photos per contestant
- Send only one image file per email as an attachment (do not embed image files in the message area)
- Subject line should read: #2019 TCSD Photo Contest
In the message area enter:
- First and Last Name of Contestant
- Contact Phone Number
- Email Address
Prizes & Recognition:
- Winning photos may be featured in the Next Activity Leisure Guide.
- Prizes will also be given out and consist of TCSD Swag Bags, full of cool merchandise and department apparel!
- No entry fee is required.
- All photos submitted must be within City of Temecula city limits. Any photos taken outside of Temecula city limits will be disqualified.
- Photographers of all ages are welcome and encouraged to participate! Youth participant’s must have authorization from a parent/guardian.
- Contestants can submit up to three (3) photos, but are only eligible to win on one submission.
- Contestant agrees that they have received permission from all person(s) in the photograph(s) for use of their image as part of the entry into the City of Temecula Annual Photo Contest.
- Contestant agrees that for any minor (less than 18 years old) depicted in any submittal to CITY, that Contestant has obtained a duly executed release from such minor(s) parent or legal guardian authorizing the CONTESTANT to use the image of such minor(s). Contestant agrees to indemnify and defend CITY (with counsel satisfactory to CITY) against any and all claims and liability related to the above matters. Contestant agrees to pay all costs incident to any claim, including, without limitation, attorneys' fees and consequential damages.
- The preferred photo should be high resolution with a minimum measurement of 2560 X 1980 pixels at 300 DPI and a file size of no less than 3MB.
- Community Services personnel will screen all entries for appropriate resolution and size before judging.
- Judging will consist of random Community Service personnel.
- All photos will be accepted as long as it is original work created by the entrant and the photo does not infringe on copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, privacy/publicity of a person or entity, and/or no other party has the rights to the photo.
- Photos which have not been received within the contest period will not be considered.
- The City of Temecula reserves the right to change any of the rules for the contest as necessary.
- Entries will become the property of the city of Temecula. The City of Temecula reserves the right to reproduce, with credit to the photographer, all submissions for this contest.
- In submitting photos, the contestant understands that their submission can be used for City purposes. Each contestant agrees that the City of Temecula has the right to use their names. Likenesses, and images in future advertising, promotion and publicity in any manner and in any medium.
- Images must be appropriate for viewing by all ages. The City of Temecula reserves the right to cancel or terminate any submission without any prior notification and remove it from the Cities Instagram page.
- This contest is simply for fun and is not associated in any way with other contract opportunities or any other related entity or activity.