Deep Water Aerobics
Jogging and kickboxing meet the water in this moderate to high-intensity workout. Class is taught in the deep water with a focus on cardio and powerful resistance moves all while working the core. Participants will use flotation belts and should feel comfortable in deep water.
Days: M/W/F option and T/Th option
Time: 8:45-9:45 a.m.
Location: CRC Pool - 30875 Rancho Vista Road
Register: Find the class in the online catalog under "Aquatic Fitness Classes"
Deep Water Aerobics will be held at the same time as Shallow Water Aerobics/Aqua Fit.
Rules and Guidelines
Water Exercise Rules and Guidelines
- There will be a strict maximum capacity for each class. Each participant will be assigned a location in the pool where they will stay for the class.
- There will be a Shallow Water Class and a Deep Water Classes occurring at the same time. You must register for a specific class. Switching classes on the day of will not be allowed.
- Participants must register for the updated Water Exercise Classes. Click here.
- Participants are strongly encouraged to buy their own water weights and belts to bring to class. Examples of water weights can be found . and weight belts can be
- Participants will wait in designated staging areas until their reserved time begins.
- Participants must exit the pool promptly at the end of their class/workout time.
- Refunds will not be given for a missed class/workout.
- Drop-in swimmers will not be allowed.
CRC Pool Facility Rules and Guidelines
- All swimmers will be required to participate in a temperature screening before entering the facility including the pool area.
- All swimmers are required to wear a mask when in the facility until entering the pool. Masks can be left in the designated staging area.
- Restrooms and on-deck shower will be available for use. The locker room area and indoor showers will be closed for the time-being.
- Please enter the facility through the back gate and exit the facility on the west side near the baby pool. (signs will be posted).
- You are encouraged to enter the facility and leave the facility in your swimsuit as to minimize contact.
Text the word @cotWaterEx to 81010. This will be used to notify participants if there is a sudden pool closure or change of facility.
Click here to join using a link: https://www.remind.com/join/cotwaterex