The City of Temecula has various facilities that are available to rent for parties and family gatherings. Reservations are taken by each facility individually and information regarding pricing and available dates may be found by selecting the desired facility below:
Picnic Shelter Reservations
The City of Temecula picnic shelter areas are available to reserve at the following park locations listed below. These picnic shelter areas are NOT considered first come first serve sites you MUST have a reservation for use. Rentals are booked from either 9am to 1pm or 2pm to 6pm. All other picnic shelter areas in the City are considered first come first serve sites. Please note that all vendors must be pre-approved and are required to provide liability insurance listing the City of Temecula as the Certificate Holder. Food vendors/Caterer's are also required to have a Riverside County Health Permit. Please see below for the current list of Approved Party Jump companies
- Harveston Community Park
- Meadows Park
- Pala Community Park
- Ronald Reagan Sports Park
- Temeku Hills Park
Click Here for the list of Approved Party Jump Companies
For more information and availability please contact Rentals@TemeculaCA.gov
- Use caution and drive slowly in all parking areas
- Loitering in City parks is not permitted.
- Help keep our parks clean. Please do not litter.
- Appropriate use of handicapped parking will be monitored.
- Fire lanes must remain open at all times.
- Please clean up after your dogs.
- Consumption of alcohol in the park system is prohibited.
- Flying balloons, planes, rockets, and fireworks are not permitted
- Selling merchandise or providing services in City park sites or City recreational facilities without approval is prohibited.
- Overnight parking is prohibited at all park sites and facilities.
- For safety purposes, the use of private boats, powered motor boats or watercraft of any kind is prohibited at the Temecula Duck Pond and Harveston Lake Park.
- Feeding of the ducks at the Temecula Duck Pond and Harveston Lake Park is prohibited. Feeding ducks "people food" is detrimental to their livelihood and leads to overpopulation, dietary and nutritional problems, and aggressive behavior. It also contributes to a decline in water quality, degradation of landscape, along with significant cleanup and revegetation costs.
For information regarding Party Jumps at these parks please see the Party Jump Information Page.
Any further questions about reserving Picnic Shelters, please call the Community Services at (951) 694-6480 or email Rentals@TemeculaCA.gov