The City of Temecula has various facilities that are available to rent for parties and family gatherings. Reservations are taken by each facility individually and information regarding pricing and available dates may be found by selecting the desired facility below:
Picnic Shelter Reservations
The City of Temecula also offers picnic shelters with barbecue areas that can be reserved for groups for an additional fee. The following picnic shelters are available for reservations:
- Harveston Community Park
- Meadows Park
- Pala Community Park
- Ronald Reagan Sports Park
- Temeku Hills Park
For more information and availability please contact Rentals@TemeculaCA.gov
- Use caution and drive slowly in all parking areas
- Loitering in City parks is not permitted.
- Help keep our parks clean. Please do not litter.
- Appropriate use of handicapped parking will be monitored.
- Fire lanes must remain open at all times.
- Please clean up after your dogs.
- Consumption of alcohol in the park system is prohibited.
- Flying balloons, planes, rockets, and fireworks are not permitted.
- Party Jumps must be from our Approved Vendor List please contact Rentals@TemeculaCA.gov for the current list.
- Selling merchandise or providing services in City park sites or City recreational facilities without approval is prohibited.
- Overnight parking is prohibited at all park sites and facilities.
- For safety purposes, the use of private boats, powered motor boats or watercraft of any kind is prohibited at the Temecula Duck Pond and Harveston Lake Park.
- Feeding of the ducks at the Temecula Duck Pond and Harveston Lake Park is prohibited. Feeding ducks "people food" is detrimental to their livelihood and leads to overpopulation, dietary and nutritional problems, and aggressive behavior. It also contributes to a decline in water quality, degradation of landscape, along with significant cleanup and revegetation costs.
For information regarding Party Jumps at these parks please see the Party Jump Information Page.
Any further questions about reserving Picnic Shelters, please call the Community Services at (951) 694-6480 or email Rentals@TemeculaCA.gov
Meeting Space Rentals
Strictly for business related events, The City of Temecula offers the perfect venue for your next Seminar, Lecture, Workshop or Training Event. For more details please call Community Services at (951) 694-6480.