The purpose of the TRIP Report (Traffic
Restrictions in Progress) is to advise citizens of conditions affecting traffic flow within the City.
The following information consists of general major construction zones that are known at this time, but may not be all inclusive.
There are always some unscheduled street and utility repairs that occur day and night that may not be reflected on this report. Please drive safely through all delineated construction zones whether constructions crew are working or not.
1. Calle Medusa, between Nicolas Road to La Serena Way Project:Southern California Edison (SCE) Status:Installation of dry utilities and trenching work are complete. Paving is currently ongoing. Anticipate completion by end of May 2017.
2. Del Rio Road and Jefferson Avenue Project:Rancho California Water District (RCWD) Status:Trenching work and installation of water line is currently ongoing. Anticipate completion in June 2017.
3. Diaz Road and Avenida Alvarado Project: Southern California Edison (SCE) Status: Traffic Control Plans have been approved and installation of facilities and dry utilities are currently ongoing. Anticipate completion in June 2017.
4. Interstate 15 and Temecula Parkway Project:Interstate 15 / State Route 79 South Interchange (Capital Improvement Program (CIP)) Status:Construction is expected to begin June 2017 through December 2018.Visit the project web page:www.1579South.infofor details on traffic restrictions.
5. Margarita Road and De Portola Road Project: Medical Office Building Status:Final paving is complete.Striping work due to be complete by end of May 2017.
6. Rancho California Road and Moraga Road Project: Highgate Senior Center Status: Ongoing day and night utility work by a private contractor.Works hours on Rancho California Road are 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.Work hours on Moraga Road are 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
7. Temecula Parkway and La Paz Street Project: Gateway to Temecula Status: Intermittent single lane closures for installation of utilities. Anticipate completion by end of May2017. Work hours are 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
8. Vallejo Avenue, west of La Paz Street Project: Hope Lutheran Church Status:Installation of water main tie-ins.Anticipate completion by end of May 2017.
9. Via Lobo Road and Nicolas Road Project: Arbor Vista Project (Lennar Homes) Status:Installation of wet utilities are ongoing.Anticipate completion at the end of May 2017.Work hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
10. Via Norte / Del Rey Road Loop Project: Southern California Edison (SCE) Status: Installation of dry utilities and facilities.Anticipate completion by end of July 2017.Work hours are 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
*Low Flow Channel on Via Montezuma between Diaz Road and Del Rio Road is Open*