The purpose of the TRIP Report (Traffic Restrictions in Progress) is to advise citizens of conditions affecting traffic flow within the City.
The following information consists of general major construction zones that are known at this time, but may not be all inclusive.
This update is in effect for the week of January 16
The Low Flow Channel on Via Montezuma between Diaz Road and Del Rio is currently closed.
1. De Portola Road, west of Margarita - Southern California Edison have completed their work, and Rancho California Water District is now currently working on the eastbound right turn lane.
2. Mira Loma Drive and Rancho Vista Road - Southern California Gas is currently performing repairs to approximately thirty residents, and the Vail Elementary School. Work hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
3. Pujol Street southbound from First Street (near the Shearwater site) - Utility work is complete. Old section of Pujol needs to be ground and capped. Work hours are from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
4.Winchester Road and Roripaugh Road - Modifications of the existing traffic signal equipment at this intersection is ongoing. Work hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
5. Ynez Road and Rancho Vista Road - Conduit boring operations and paving are complete. Traffic loops are installed and striping needs to be completed. Hours of operations are from 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
6. Rancho California Water District is installing service in northwest corner of Walcott and Calle Chapos.
Various locations throughout the City - Southern California Edison is replacing outdated electric vaults. Frontier Communications is working on electrical vaults.
***There are always some unscheduled street and utility repairs that occur day and night that may not be reflected on this report. Please drive safely thru all delineated construction zones whether construction crews are working or not.***