The purpose of the TRIP Report (Traffic Restrictions in Progress) is to advise citizens of conditions affecting traffic flow within the City.
The following information consists of general major construction zones that are known at this time, but may not be all inclusive.
This update is in effect for the week of February 20
The Low Flow Channel on Via Montezuma between Diaz Road and Del Rio is currently closed.
1. De Portola Road (in both directions), west of Margarita - Rancho California Water District is currently working on utility connection at this location. Work is expected to last approximately two weeks with hours of operation from 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
2. Mira Loma Drive and Rancho Vista Road - Southern California Gas is currently performing repairs to approximately thirty residents, and the Vail Elementary School. Work hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
3.Winchester Road and Roripaugh Road - Modifications of the existing traffic signal equipment at this intersection is ongoing. Work hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
4. Rancho California Water District is working on utility crossing on Temecula Parkway. Hours of operation are 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
5. Southern California Edison is installing utility poles on Pujol Street. Work hours are from 7 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
6. Rancho California Road and Moraga Road - Both day and night utility work will be ongoing at this location for approximately two weeks in conjunction with the Senior Center project. Work hours on Rancho California Road will be from 9:00 PM to 5:00 AM; work hours on Moraga Road will be from 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
7, Deer Hollow Road will have pavement repairs around sewer manholes with work anticipated to begin this week or possibly next. Work hours will be from 9 A.M. to 2 P.M.
Various locations throughout the City - Southern California Edison is replacing outdated electric vaults. Frontier Communications is working on electrical vaults.
***There are always some unscheduled street and utility repairs that occur day and night that may not be reflected on this report. Please drive safely thru all delineated construction zones whether construction crews are working or not.***