The purpose of the TRIP Report (Traffic Restrictions in Progress) is to advise citizens of conditions affecting traffic flow within the City.
The following information consists of general major construction zones that are known at this time, but may not be all inclusive.
This update is in effect for the week of
December 5, 2016
The Low Flow Channel on Via Montezuma between Diaz Road and Del Rio is currently closed.
TEMECULA ON ICE - The annual holiday ice skating rink at the Town Square Park will be open for public use from Thursday, December 8th thru Monday, January 2nd, 2017.
Road closures include the Main Street "Y" and Mercedes Street (Third to Fourth Street).
Closures will be in effect until 4:00 PM on Friday, January 6th.
1. De Portola Road, west of Margarita - Southern California Edison have completed their work, and Rancho California Water District is now currently working on the eastbound right turn lane.
2. Mira Loma Drive and Rancho Vista Road - Southern California Gas is currently performing repairs to approximately thirty residents, and the Vail Elementary School. Work hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
3. Nicolas Road and Calle Medusa - Rancho California Water District is near completion of work related to the water line tie-in at this intersection. Work hours are from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
4. Nicolas Road and Via Lobo Road - Exporting dirt off the site at Arbor Tract. Work hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
5. Pechanga Parkway at Pechanga Resort Drive and Casino Drive - Work is near completion of work related to installation of cross gutters at the two entrances into Pechanga Resort and Casino.
6. Pujol Street southbound from First Street (near the Shearwater site) - Utility work is ongoing. Work hours are from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
7. Sixth Street, east of Mercedes - Southern California Gas is repairing residential services. Work hours are 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
8.Winchester Road and Roripaugh Road - Modifications of the existing traffic signal equipment at this intersection is ongoing. Work hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
9. Ynez Road and Rancho Vista Road - Conduit boring operations and paving are complete. Traffic loops are being installed. Hours of operations are from 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
Various locations throughout the City - Southern California Edison is replacing outdated electric vaults. Frontier Communications is working on electrical vaults.
***There are always some unscheduled street and utility repairs that occur day and night that may not be reflected on this report. Please drive safely thru all delineated construction zones whether construction crews are working or not.***