4th of July Extravaganza
Family First Independence Day Parade
July 4th, 10:00am Start - Old Town Temecula
The 4th of July Parade will be starting at 10am Tuesday morning. The parade will be running arch to arch, South to North. Parking is available at the Old Town Parking Garage (South of the Civic Center on Mercedes St). Old Town Front Street will be closed from 9am until about noon. You will be able to access the parking garage until 9:45am from the north end of town via Mercedes Street.
*Additional Handicapped Parking will be available in the 6th Street Parking Lot
4th of July Family Fun & Fireworks
July 4th, 2:00pm - Ronald Reagan Sports Park
- Festivities start at 2pm, however the park opens at 8am.
- Fireworks start at 9pm sharp. Music broadcasted on KATY 101.3
- Food Vendors and Kids Fun Zone.
- Handicap parking is limited and first come, first serve. Arrive early to secure a parking spot.
- ATMs located in the Food Vendor area only.
- Entertainment from 2pm-9pm on the main stage.
- CRC Pool is open from 11am-3pm.
- Entertainment is free excluding vendors and fun zone.
- No overnight camping allowed in the park.
Food Vendor Applications will be made available Monday, April 3, 2017 on our Vendors page.
- RV parking in the parking lots are prohibited.
- RV parking along park side of Rancho Vista is allowed after 6am on July 2nd in marked/designated areas only.
- There are no RV hookups available. Dry camping only.
- RV slide outs allowed curbside only. Roadside slide outs prohibited.
- NO OVERNIGHT PARKING ON JULY 4TH
- No alcohol or glass containers.
- No Dogs off leash
- No staking or roping off areas.
- Fun Zone opens at 2pm, wristbands required.
- Wristbands are $5 each, cash only, ATM available nearby.
- Wristbands grant unlimited use of the inflatable bounce area, games, prize wheel and face painting.
- Fun Zone closes at 8:00pm.
- No refunds issued.